Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
Louder, louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say
it's paper 8 tomorrow.
again!
ahhhhhh.
i hope the ideas flow and flow and flowwwwww coherently and i can write fluidly with ease.
always seems like i can do this for practice on the com but not under exam conditions somehow
BAHHH...the unpredictability of it all.
*crosses fingers*
my rather half-hearted attempt to read model essays saved in the com turned into an afternoon of online shopping, although i did read those essays. shucksss.
so far i'm pretty sure i burned my econs, paper 1 and maybe gp.
which pretty much means... I'M SCREWED!
=(
aiya ok.
i shall not wallow in my self pity and regret.
hurhur
but i am so !@?$*@#* scared for tomorrow..
HOW!
Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess